May 20, 2010

It's thursday today. Not much of an exciting day but it was still a day. My sister had a baby girl and they named her Kaitlyn so of course I had to buy something Mickey Mouse for the newest Disney fan. I landed up at Walmart a couple of times to get things. No biggie though because it is less than 5 minutes away from work and I always like an excuse to drive my car. So for any new readers out there... here is a tid bit of info about me...

I own a 2008 silver (with black stripes) Ford Mustang Convertible.

I live in White Rock, across the road from the beach.

I am a bookkeeper and travel agent.

I am an avid vacationer... I love to see the world and cruise.

We just got back (in March) from a 1 week road trip in Southern California.

We are going to Las Vegas to celebrate my 40th birthday at the end of May... ya me LOL

We were suppossed to move to Mexico to semi retire, but there are mean mean people out there and they changed their minds and sent us back home... bastards

We used to be caretakers of a huge complex, but we were taken advantage of and underpaid, so we quit.

We are very strong Christians and love Jesus and God very very much and without their guidance, we would not be here because I think we would have given up on this world a long long time ago.

So... back to today... not much happening. When we got home, we had pizza, pickled beats, bean salad and greek salad... yummy if you ask me, but it seemed to have gone right through me. I guess that much vegies sends my system into crazyness. I was a little worried about my bowl movement for a few seconds and then I remembered I had beets. Good thing I remembered right away because a friend of mine that I read his blog ( www.johnhealdsblog.com ) he once explained what he did when he thought he was bleeding from his rear end..... made for some great reading LOL.

After dinner we went to the coffee shop on the main floor of our building and did some people watching. A new traffic light has been put up and that has been causing some havoc for the poor people here. It's been fun to watch though. Not sure why people don't understand the walk / don't walk symbol ... crazy how routine sets into our lives and change a little thing about it and it goes to hell LOL.

Now I sit here on my wonderful recliner and listening to some music. When we moved here, we got rid of our couch and bought two recliners... one for Doug and one for me. His is a leather recliner and mine is a cloth one. Together, we paid $250 for them... can't beat that. Outside I can see our tomato plants and our pepper plant. We also have some rhodo's www.rainbowrhododendrons.com ), a lemon bush, some bedding plants and a palm tree. Hopefully soon we will get the orange tree that we want. We are attempting to make our place look as close to California as possible.

Future posts will explain why we love California so much... I have to save some information for future posts so I don't run out of things to say.

Well... time to post this and maybe tomorrow I will post some more about our lives and who we are.

I am Stefani and my husband of just about 22 years is Doug
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    testing my comment box